Wednesday 4 April 2012

valoKuvA

I am also participating in another photography exhibition that is held at Gallery FAFA at the moment. It opened up the same night as Preview 5. It is simply called "valoKuvA", Photograph, with our school's IDs KuvA in the end. It's an exhibition of works of students who use photography in their artistic working. Was that clearly put?
Exhibition lasts till 22nd of April. I have there one photo which is the largest one I did so far, 110 x 130 cm approximately. I won't show it yet, go and see the exhibition! I'll go and take some photos of the photos later. 


Participants:



Sampo Apajalahti, Tine Bek, Petri Hankonen, Heidi Hänninen, Juan Kasari, Heli Kaskinen, Jonna Kina, Carolin Koss, Iiris-Lilja Kuosmanen, Vilinka Kätkö, Pia Männikkö, Ilkka Pitkänen, Jani Purhonen, Federico Ortegon Perez, Saku Soukka, Henna Tanskanen, Anna Timonen & Saija Kassinen, Oskari Tolonen, Ninni Wager. 


"Yötyö" by Petri Hankonen, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment