Thursday 7 August 2014

Turning

















I heard when this plant withers, it doesn't get dry but moist and smelly. The secret is how all the stages of flower's growth remain in the tree simultaneously. Interesting. I have a good friend who could surely answer this question. What a wonderful woman. And this tree too. Too bad the friend is much further than this tree, I'd rather have the other way.

 In Iran there's a lot of magnolia trees. I have some new ideas from the colors of persian carpets. I asked my boyfriend that his family could surely send us one from Iran, because it is probably cheaper than here. The manufacturing is totally different from Finnish carpets and carpet machines (loom). But since the carpets probably can fly too, they will reach here quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment